Call our team to know how we can help you today!
Our patient and understanding team is available 24/7 in the case of an emergency. Each member of staff is highly trained to assess your unique restoration requirements and help you determine the most cost-effective way to remedy the situation. We'll help you get back to your routine as quickly as possible.
What to Do in Case of Flood?
- Turn the power off only if the water is coming from the roof near a light fitting or an electrical socket. Remove all furniture from wet areas.
- Then call our specialist to determine the best way to restore the flooded area. This process takes 3-4 days.
- We use top of the range water extraction machinery to remove excess water, and our specialist will advise if the underlay can be dried or needs replacement.
- Air movers & dehumidifiers are installed to dry and purify the carpet.
- Your carpet is then relayed, and steam cleaned with chemicals to protect areas from bacteria and finished with a deodorizer treatment to leave affected areas fresh & clean.
If you're facing flood damage in your home or business, give our team a call today.